[AMC-list] PCV valve for 195.6 ...

RockAuto has wrong information, it shows a push-in part (like the 232 uses)
but the correct part has 1/4" pipe thread one end and 1/2" hose the other.
My car had AC Spark Plug CV-455C, but that's obsolete (as is "AC Spark
Plug"!) but a google search turned up an app for a Chevy (62-67 283v8), FRAM
FV100 and Airtex 6P1017. When you click on the applications for that part,
the Airtex part lists "61-62 American" (the Fram part does not). The photo
for both the Fram and Airtex part look correct.

The FV100 and 6P1017 might have different flow rates or something, but
beggars can't be choosers.

I have two (the other has no discernable part number) but I suspect the
springs inside are worthless as these parts appear to be older than most
people I know. That probably affects flow rate more than the wrong aperture.

195.6 OHV PCV valve
AC Spark Plug CV-455C, obsolete

Try:
1965 Chevy Biscayne, 283ci V8: Airtex 6P1017 (PCV17) or Fram FV100