[AMC-list] HELP: 1978 Concord AMX Parts & Trans wanted

[AMC-list] HELP: 1978 Concord AMX Parts & Trans wanted

I need some help with a 1978 Concord AMX.

First, I'm looking for a right side rear leaf spring.  Doesn't have to be new, just "good enough" to replace a broken rear main leaf.  Prefer to find one in Virginia or neighboring states.

Second, any recommendations on a shop to rebuild a TF-998 (the small-case TorqueFlite that went behind the 304)?  Again, prefer Virginia area.  I'm in Richmond.

-- Marc