To: "amc mail" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:34 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] Fund Raising T-Shirt Auctions -- UPDATE

Update on the find raising auctions for Joe Gray's grand daughter. THANKS! I have 4 sales of 5 shirts on the first day. There are 4 days left on this weeks auctions. I have a total of 15 "watchers" that don't always come through. They are BuyItNow auctions and I do combine shipping on multiple shirts ordered. There are 4 auctions listed.
Here is the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130378400157

Let me know IF there are other areas to advertise these to, or feel free to pass the word. THANKS for all your help and support! You can also order direct and save some e-bay and paypal fees, but I can do it either way.

THANKS for the great article in NAMDRA newsletter that reminded me of this...

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer

God determines who walks into your life....
    It's up to you to decide
         who you let walk away,
              who you let stay, and
                   who you refuse to let go.