[AMC-list] 67 Rebel and Eagle Wags maybe 4 sale trade for Matador

[AMC-list] 67 Rebel and Eagle Wags maybe 4 sale trade for Matador

OK, call me crazy, but I may be selling my 67 Rebel Wagon 232 3 on the tree/with overdrive!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=980191098113%3A1812615365

IT needs front floorboards ONLY as far as rust goes and needs a gas tank.  Brakes are drum and need work as does the clutch, however, the front seat has been re-upholstered and the rest of the body is incredible.  The front psngr fender has a perfect slot at the very top where it looks like someone was cutting something and accidentally nicked the fender.  It is small enough that most people do not notice it.  I started it this week after it sat for several months and it fired right up and runs like a little sewing machine.   My son was SHOCKED when we opened the hood...  "WOW there's so much room, it's like nothing is there!".

I am thinking about it at this point only because I found this MOST excellent Eagle Wagon.  This is as nice an Eagle as I have ever seen outside of an AMC show and I couldn't pass it up... my disease is incurable!  ALmost everything works and absoLUTELY no rust!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=680191098113%3A126664799

I would, however, trade them both for a nice 70-73 Matador 2 door or Wagon (no 4 doors).  I have just come to realize I REALLY love the front ends of the early Mats.  Not interested in the Google eyed Mat Coupes or the Durante Nosed later Mats!   I mean that if the right Matador showed up, I would sell both of these to get the money together to buy that Mat.

Anyway, that's what I am thinking about now... but I haven't seen any noce Mat Wagons for sale in a long time... at least not in my price range!

These cars are in SW MO, near Springfield.  I can deliver around MO, KS, E OK, N AR for a small fee.  Since both cars run, shipping can be arranged, but you will have to make the arrangements.

Will make a final decision on Monday, but if you're interested, let me know and we can talk price/delivery arrangements.

Have a great weekend,

Jesse