To: "Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 2:41 PM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Tanks out

--- On Sat, 3/27/10, tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: tom jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, March 27, 2010, 12:00 PM
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:58 AM,
<wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> When I was looking for that gas tank video there was one of
a COMPLETE
ID-JIT who peeked into the fill port of a tanker truck with
is (are you
sitting down) LIGHTER. My laughter was extinguished
by his full-body
gasoline soaked fire and fall from the tall truck onto the
concrete floor.

Reminds of one of the old Burmashave sign series. The only one I remember is:

This is a tale of skinless Frank
Who lit a match to check his tank
That's why they call him skinless Frank.
Burmashave.

Joe Fulton