Re: [AMC-list] we're all a bunch of wimps

Re: [AMC-list] we're all a bunch of wimps

I pulled the gas tank on my son's S-10 truck a few years ago to change the in-tank fuel pump.  The truck was on my concrete driveway.   The tank was brim full.  I couldn't really tell how full it was before I pulled it because the tank sender was part of the corroded fuel pump assembly and everything was tits up back there.  The tank dropped onto the concrete driveway and I found myself lying in a big pool of stale gas.  No sparks.  Thank the Lord.  I was working by myself behind my privacy fence too.  No one could have gotten to me easily even if they had heard my screams.  I'm now a wimp and proud of it.

Joe