Re: [AMC-list] overflow container question...

Re: [AMC-list] overflow container question...

I'll be trying to clean up a coupld of these containers for radiator overflow and windshield wash stuff.  I think you need to have some sort of chellating agent in the mix to get the rust into solution.  Bleach might help, but that would only destroy the organics and perhaps get some of the iron (rust) into solution.  I'd think you could try a radiator cleaning product or perhaps one of those rust stain removers for lavatories.

CLR?  CRS?  LOL

Joe Fulton