[AMC-list] cams and wickedness

I looked at the cam I'm intending to put into the white Javelin's 304.
It's got a C over a D and the word energizer stamped onto the distributor
gear end of the camshaft.
The numbers are nn2742 and 272 H10.
I'm assuming it's a Cam Dynamics camshaft. Cam Dynamics was bought up by
Crane Cams years ago.
I'm guessing the duration is 272 degrees. That's a pretty wicked cam isn't
it?
I have no idea what the lift is. Tried to google the specs but no luck. If
anybody has a old Cam Dynamics or a Crane catalog maybe you could look up
the cam specs for me.
The cam had been in a 79  304, with stock pistons and a 500 cfm AFB on a
cast iron intake.
The lifters aren't dished where they ride against the lobes of the camshaft.
The lifters look OK.
I was going to disassemble them to clean but when I tried to depress the
button in the # 8 exhaust lifter I couldn't get it to move.
The lifters are oily but not gummed, no rust at all or even signs of it.
Are the lifters just locked full of oil?? how can I get the ball check to
release that pressure?? Or does it take  A LOT of pressure to depress the
button?

Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Armand