[AMC-list] Wow, picking up the next arguement- 88 Eagle Wagon

[AMC-list] Wow, picking up the next arguement- 88 Eagle Wagon

OK, so I KNOW I don't have any room, and I KNOW I shouldn't do this... maybe I need to pass it up... but WHO COULD!  Probably have to sell it soon... but it needs to go to the right home!

This is an 88 Eagle Wagon, red with red interior.  258 Auto.  ABSOLUTELY NO RUST ANYWHERE!  It has a small dent in the driver front fender, but it is unbelievably clean!  No tears in the seats, rear hatch still works holds itself up, electric seats... really something!

Guy screwed up by not using lock washers on the Starter.  it came loose and ended up chewing on the flywheel.  Also, due to the bad ground (from being loose) the starter is now burned up as well.  Tran pan leaking like CRAZY!

If I end up having to replace the flywheel (or flip the ring gear), I am probably going to upgrade to a 727/NP229.  I will post pics tomorrow!

Even the factory Cassette player still works!

Have a great weekend,

Jesse
Near Springfield, MO