[AMC-list] hornet engine mounts wanted

Andrew below is looking for some engine mounts down in Australia. If you have some for sale, or can point him in right direction he would appreciate it; be sure to copy your reply to him and thanks in advance to all who might reply.

"Hi Eddie hope all is well your end, I am looking for a pair of engine
mounts for a V8 Hornet. I need the shallow pressed steel brackets that bolt
to the block. Not the Rubber bits. can you help ? Thanks Andrew"

andrewt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx