To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 7:29 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] quick ratio turns question

A fellow called me today and asked me how many turns is a quick ratio Javelin 68 steering box. Sort of like how many bites does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop. Anyways, he said 5, I said I believe 7, feel free to comment here and thanks.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com