Re: [AMC-list] Nash Healey with History

I think that fender was buffed too far... that was my take on it.

At 10:39 AM 3/17/2010, you wrote:
I'd agree on the need for a trans swap.
At least they did not do the belly button SBC swap.
I do have to wonder why at that price they could not
of buffed out the top of the right fender, or if it would not buff out have it blended with a respray! That just looks like drop light cable marks, that usually come right off the cleaner wax or swirl remover too.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.