Re: [AMC-list] Front Spring Recommendation

Re: [AMC-list] Front Spring Recommendation

frank will probably correct me if im wrong, or maybe someone else, but i
beleive its espo.com who can make your replacement springs. from what i
understand (i havent bought from them myself) i hear they can build you a
progressive rate spring, that would drop it the 1" you want. if its going to
be standard ride hight, its EASY with these cars to drop just 1". the
spindles are bolt on, so its real easy to build drop "plates" or brackets. i
think i know who has done this, but i dont want to put him on the spot. if he
wants to chime in, he will. i have an idea of how to do it, but i wouldnt say
untill i have done it and run it for like 10k miles to make sure it was a
safe hack. others who know can add further. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules