[AMC-list] Ramblers from the HAMB hot-rod forum for sale

[AMC-list] Ramblers from the HAMB hot-rod forum for sale

63 American 2 door sedan. Looks good, floors rusted. I'd clean-'glass-go with them and make a driver out of it. 196 OHV, 3-on-tree, title, running, in Indianapolis, $700.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455048&highlight=rambler

64 American 330, 196 flat-head w/auto, about as good as you'll ever see one, $6000 (too much?).
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448067&highlight=rambler

53 Nash Rambler Country Club hardtop. $950, solid car, needs everything gone through but I'd probably be looking at it if it wasn't in BF Oklahoma! Which is why it's solid though...
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452726&highlight=rambler

60 American wagon. 3800 V-6, Heidt's MII suspension, air bags.... hot rod project half done. $5500+ depending on what you want with it, lots of stuff. Central Iowa. Well, someone might be interested...
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453792&highlight=rambler

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts