Re: [AMC-list] gremlin excaliber

"I've got to say when I first saw this car I thought it was a car befitting a certain Texas business man's stature and place in life. I can see Eddie behind the wheel yelling for all the neighbors to hear,"I have arrived!"

Eh, no, if I had $18K I would already be at the strip club! :~) About the only girl there who would probably be seen with me if I drove up in this would be Brenda, only because her teeth match this green gremlin :~P

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/find/vehicle/vehicleDetail.xhtml?adId=209302&actionMethod=find%2Fvehicle%2FvehicleSearchResults.xhtml%3AuShipController.init&conversationId=8951
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx