Re: [AMC-list] Aluminum 195.6 Freeze Plugs

Re: [AMC-list] Aluminum 195.6 Freeze Plugs

The plugs would have to be right at the top of the block to pop when freezing,
and they aren't. But then the top of the block is stronger than part way down
the block so they just MIGHT let some the water out before the stress got to be
too much.

Ken