[AMC-list] 82 spirit drag car for sale Amc Team Spirit

[AMC-list] 82 spirit drag car for sale Amc Team Spirit

SOme of you may not know but my friend Bill passed away in December. We had taken the engine out of his car to freshen it and it made it to the machine shop in pieces and then he died.
 It has been tough on me cause he was like a father to me.
 I have finished the engine new bearings and new rings, hone line bore everything done perfect. Built at Carlquist Competition Engines.
 Last year the car ran 10.3 sec in the 1/4 at 13X? MPH have to look at time slips again. HP is over 600. Indy heads, Indy intake, Dominator, You get the idea..
 The car runs on C14 race gas, has full MSD 7 al 3 ignition, delay box, 8 inch matching TCT converter, new freshened 727 with transbrake.
 Rear is a Versallies 9" with disk brakes and 4.11s and a full spool and Mosers.
 It is a solid bullet proof race car. Car will be tested and sold turn key.  Located in Central CT.
 For more info
 Davis Martin
 860-997-2732 cell
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?action=view&current=100_1257.jpg