Re: [AMC-list] amc matadors for sale

" From: "J. w." <sacranoidclub@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" i just got this thing into my head today to start looking for an amc
" matador 4 door seadn to use for my tow vechile this summer for my race
" car and the funny thing i am thinking of doing is to set it for to
" look like the cop cars they used from the first season of the dukes of
" hazzard. i am nit sure why but its cool and differnt to use though....
" anyone know going prices of them by any chance?
" sigh the things to do when being bored at work while driving all the
" time.
" jason

early '70s iirc.  you'll see them a lot in chips and adam-12 also; the
chp bought a massive fleet.  they test extensively before buying too,
so a lot of other pds look over their shoulders and get what they get.
alabama was one.

i believe they're essentially a 4dr 'matador machine'.  wasn't the
'machine' pkg carried over - unnamed - to the 1st-yr mats, which were
just the rebel relabeled?