Re: [AMC-list] Sign of the times,,,,

that is something i have been contemplating, and wanting to do lately. the
machine shop i always use for my day job is great. a couple of "gray beards"
own/work the place. the only thing that is keeping from doing it for sure, is
i am 45 miles from town, and where this shop is. i would love to be able to
talk this shop owner into doing an "apprenticeship" with me. i would love to
learn to do that machine shop work. i wonder if my "gi" bill would pay for
that. hmm... maybe i should look ito that. i love that old school stuff, an
this is a couple of old school guys, with some NEWER machinery. dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules