Re: [AMC-list] LEADS: CAR FOR SALE: & PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

Re: [AMC-list] LEADS: CAR FOR SALE: & PIE IN THE SKY AWARD WINNER

Good start, but pretty steep. Lots of wiggle room. If the interior was in as good of shape as he states, there would be pics. I love the statement that AMC was famous for "racecar styling"...Russ