Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 8:11 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Free shipping on all orders at JCWhitney

Hey guys,
Here's the details ...

FREE
SHIPPING*
on Any Order!

Use Promo CodeSPRING
Offer expires 3/8/10

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI
1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "TRMN8R2"
330-CID AMC Stroker V8

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: JC Whitney <jcwhitney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amundaza@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 8:36:19 AM
Subject: Restore And Accessorize Your Truck | ALL Orders Ship Free!

If you have images disabled or have trouble viewing this message, please click here. To ensure that you keep receiving JC Whitney e-mails, please add jcwhitney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to your Address Book.

Industry Leading 1-Year Guaranteeon more than 6 million parts & accessories.

Custom-fit Body Panels and Parts...
Plus Free Shipping* on Any Order—4 Days Only!
Save BIG Over Expensive Body Shop Prices!
Do It Yourself...It's Easier Than You Think!

FREE
SHIPPING*
on Any Order!

Use Promo CodeSPRING
Offer expires 3/8/10

Shop Now

More Repair Parts Here
Bumpers &
Bumper Guards

Body Repair
Parts

Tailgate &
Bed Accessories

Live Chat | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | The Whitney Advantage | Unsubscribe *Special offer applies to items shipped standard delivery only. No Minimum Purchase. You must use the promotion code provided above. This offer may not be used with any other promotion or discount or for the purchase of gift certificates. Shipments outside the continental U.S., freight items (numbers ending in "E"), Express Delivery orders and very large or heavy items requiring FedEx(r) Ground Delivery are not included. Offer expires 3/8/10.

** Tonneau Free Shipping offer applies to items shipped standard ground on orders of $65.99 or more: You must use promotion code TONNEAU. Minimum order requirement is based on merchandise total only, not including shipping, tax or sale-priced items. This offer may not be used with any other promotion or discount or for the purchase of gift certificates. Shipments outside the continental U.S. and via Express Delivery are subject to additional shipping fees. Surcharge fees subject to change after 03/31/10.

We check our information very carefully before releasing. However, an occasional error may occur. We reserve the right to correct inaccurate information and are not responsible for typographical errors.
Prices are subject to change without notice.

If you no longer wish to receive our email updates, please click here to unsubscribe.

Or, reply to this message and type the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

JC Whitney 761 Progress Parkway P.O. Box 3000 LaSalle, IL 61301-9500

1–866–529–3445