[AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit -- and I'm moving

[AMC-list] Nick Alfano's new front end kit -- and I'm moving

Hi Russ,

The first kit we designed was for the 70-74 Javelins and AMXs.  I will be working on the 68-69 Javelin and AMX model.   next although I am hoping they move a little better than they have so far or else I will have to stop where I am at.  There is a lot of cost is making jigs so these can be reproduced accurately without costing a lot more money for one offs each time.

As for the American and other smaller bodied cars, providing the others do well, I will tackle that one after the 68-69 Jav/AMX models.  Initially the cross member, engine mounts and tower areas will be different.  I have to slow down a little on them and let some sales show a good need as the cost to stamp out parts for the cross member and set up the jigs so they can be reproduced accurately is not cheap.  Making them without a jig or being able to stamp the metal out of a press wouldn't be cost effective either as it would make these more one offs each time and would force a much higher price for the kit.

George, thanks for the kind words on the front end kit.  I am glad you like it so far.   I mocked one up on the bench yesterday to take more photos.  I will post them on photobucket and my web site soon.

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

Message: 2