Re: [AMC-list] 151 4cyl trans to 258-6 interchange question

Re: [AMC-list] 151 4cyl trans to 258-6 interchange question

I have a T4, needs a speedo drive gear, not driven, needs the one on the output shaft.
I believe it to be AMC specific, the trans is good except it would occasional
pop out of second fear on decel, other wise it worked great.

Any of the AMC T4, T5's interchange, the only difference was the 4cyl T5 got
less Overdrive. .89 on the 4cyl  to . 7 or so for the six.

I'd gladly package it up for $25 plus shipping should anyone want it.
Finding a speedo drive gear would be a problem I figure.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.