AMC 401 engine - $350 (Bountiful, UT)
Date: 2010-01-26, 3:54PM MST
Reply to: sale-s23uz-1572092243@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMC 401 engine has already been partially done at the machine shop. Cleaned but not bored. The crank has been ground to 10/10 and coated to keep it from rusting. Includes block, crank, rods and caps. I have a couple of timing covers, intakes, heads and other parts for sale as well. Let's make a deal.

    * Location: bountiful

PostingID: 1572092243

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm