[AMC-list] Fwd: Help

I have this email from Eric below about an electric Pacer with pictures if interested I can fwd the pictures to you or contact Eric below

Begin forwarded message:

From: JennEric Smith <gofaster590@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: February 21, 2010 8:34:21 AM CST
To: rmick@xxxxxxx
Subject: Help

I found a car that needs a new home! My wife works with an auto auction here in Detroit and I was there looking at a Jeep for her. When I was walking around just checking things out I ran into an AMC Pacer electric prototype vehicle. This auction used to work with AMC and they used to get some odd vehicles from time to time. This car showed up without a title and has sat for years. I was told that they finally got a title for it and they were going to send it to auction. I asked them if they could wait to see it I could find someone that was interested in the car. I worked at Chrysler for 15 years and contacted the WP Chrysler museum and they don't have the funding at this time and I have too many projects of my own. If you think you might know of someone that would like to take on this project and save a pice of AMC history let me know and I can put you in contact with the people at the auction.
Thanks
Eric 734-637-2971

Ray Mick
The older I get the faster I was.