[AMC-list] 68 AMX Brake Question

Hey everyone, sure could use some of that great advice you all have!

I have a 68 AMX with stock power disk brakes and I'm setting it up to run
an STR-11 Cross Ram intake. From what I understand, this intake does not
produce enough vacuum nor does it have any provisions to to allow me to
have power brakes.

I however would like to retain my disk brakes but, would obviously have to
remove the brake booster. What type of Master Cylinder would be required
to convert my car to manual disk. Would I also need to change the brake
proportioning valve? Any help you can provide me with would be much
appreciated.

Thanks, John