Re: [AMC-list] LEAD: CAR FOR SALE: 64 Rambler Typhoon

Re: [AMC-list] LEAD: CAR FOR SALE: 64 Rambler Typhoon

Looking at that car, I am being to really like the '64 Typhoon. And
with that, my appreciation for the '64 Classic and Ambassador is also
increasing. Not that I'll be in the market for a very very long time.