Re: [AMC-list] Car show in Greenville SC

Re: [AMC-list] Car show in Greenville SC

Info is on the carolina amc site and peachstate amo also has a flyer
on it. I know I run through Greenville when I jump on 85 North. I know
my car isn't ready for a show - but I am ready to camp out. Was
planning on heading down to R. Schaefer Heard on West Point Lake in
Georgia for our March campout - but I bet it's not that much further
to head to Greenville. Just in a different direction ;-)

Looks like it's about 50 miles from Lake Hartwell to Greenville (darn!
my wife, kids and I rented a house on the lake a few years back and
had a great time!). But Paris Mountain State Park is nearby.

Anyone going to the show? Anyone into camping and dutch ovens and
percolator coffee? (Or I could just sneak off to the Gulf Coast for
some shrimp and oysters when my wife isn't looking. Bet I could get at
least halfway there before the phone rings! Too many fun things to
do.)