Re: [AMC-list] replacement engine oil drain plug kits (SOCKET and plug)

Re: [AMC-list] replacement engine oil drain plug kits (SOCKET and plug)

You might want to go to one of your favorite junkyards and look for another 195.6, just for the oil pan.  You have the advantage of those nearby picknpull and pickurpart yards.  I know the old cars are getting scarce but you could always try.

Joe Fulton