From: wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 16:31:42
To: AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] 232 in an early American

FWIW,  I bolted a 69 pump to a 95 block, no problems or hardware changes as far as I remember. Hose outlet is at a different clocking to, again iirc.
   Yeah the damper has to change to.
    You will need a spacer to push the damper back fully as the 234 crank snout is slightly long than a 4.0".
    Use the 232 tchain cover.
You'll need to adapt and conquer the alt and serp belt mounting. Probably a junkyard search and siezure thing.
    Should all be surmountable issues.
     Mounts, those, well???