From: Marc Montoni <Freedom@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:06:29
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-list] Buncha 401's

Freeze!  Drop the tools, stop tearing apart that fine running Ambassador just for the 401, and step away.  Here's a bunch of 401's ready to go.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/for/1570611457.html

amc 401 collection jeep javelin cherokee - $1 (kingman)
Date: 2010-01-25, 6:10PM MST
Reply to: sale-atevz-1570611457@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have a large collection of amc engine parts
6 401's cranks heads blocks
harland sharpe roller rockers--- keith black flat tops
.30 standard pistons--- rings--- bearings
oil pans-- intakes--- many other parts
would like to sell all together
but may deal seperatley
please no tire kickers serious only

not looking to get rich but i'm not dumping them for pennies either

call only will not answer emails 928 303 zero four one four

    * Location: kingman

PostingID: 1570611457

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm