Re: [AMC-list] seat belt interlock system

Re: [AMC-list] seat belt interlock system

Yeah, water skiing, Duluth, hoot, there was people jumping into Okabena Lake
here in Worthington, MN on Saturday afternoon. Air temp was 30 degrees,
water temp darn near the same....saw flips, flops, and cannonballs. They
raised over 40K bucks for WW2 vets to travel to DC to see the memorial.

Garry said....
 oh, I decided  not to water ski till
> winds die down
> Garry

AMC content ??

I put poly down on the concrete first, then cardboard, then Styrofoam, then
I drove the 70 Javelin in, pickled the engine and stuffed the openings
closed with rags, then put a car cover over it. I stand there staring at it,
waiting for spring.........

Armand