Re: [AMC-list] save great lakes dragaway, union grove,

Re: [AMC-list] save great lakes dragaway, union grove,

I refuse to go to Union Grove simply because of how they charge people to get in.  It doesn't matter if you want to race or watch, the price is the same, or was last time I was there.

Dan Whitehead

Southern Wisconsin

>Re: [AMC-list] save great lakes dragaway, union grove,
>wisconsin

>Eddie,
>The locals (just a few of them) have been trying to shut down Great
Lakes Dragway for years now and sad to say, I am all for them. Why? When
"Broadway Bob" sold the track to the new owners, these new owners screwed
NAMDRA and its members and some of those that attended NAMDRA's last meet
there financially. That is why NAMDRA has not been back to this track in
many a year!