----------------
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:22:36 -0800 (PST)
From: Ian Coleman <ianc_97@xxxxxxxxx>

the carburetors shot and I want to replace it with one without the stepper motor. would a Holley 2280 or 6280 or a BBD from a Chrysler work????? Iwant to keep the 258 as it is  but do something with the carburetion
and not modifying the intake manifold too much i do intend to do the  module to distributor bypass and get rid of the computer all toghether.

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts