-----------
Date: 19 Jan 2010 09:34:17 -0000
From: das24rules@xxxxxxxxx

anyone know what to do with the trans issue i have? it wont hold 2nd gear. hit
about 10-15mph, hits 2nd for about 2 seconds and is in 3rd. even at 15mph.
only way to hold 2nd, start out in L, hit d2, and when it shifts to 2nd, drop
back to L till i want it to shift to 3rd. it will NOT kick down either. i have
adjusted up the tv cable. and did frank s. suggestion of adjusting the tv
cable a tad tight. no change. leaky valves in the trans? need to look for new
filter? i dont know. does not have any slip at all. just shifts to soon, and
will not kick down right.
--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts