Re: [AMC-list] AMV Concord floors and rockers anyone>

Re: [AMC-list] AMV Concord floors and rockers anyone>

Ian,

You did not say where you are located. I'm in California and might have the driver's side front and rear floor pans from a Hornet (taken from a parts car).  I'll need to check. I may have junked them.  Shipping would not be real cheap though.

I would search craigslist for a Hornet or Concord being parted out.  Rambler American reproduction floor pans are available from the major AMC vendors and possibly could work for your Concord.  The larger transmission hump in an Eagle might preclude the use of floor pans from an Eagle (at least for the front pans).  For the rockers, you can get generic rocker panel steel from places like JC Whitney I think if you cannnot find used AMC rocker panels.

You could check with Doug at the American Parts Depot in Ohio. He has some parts cars and will sell used parts.  You could also check with Andre Jacobs in Texas.  Google either name and you'll turn up a web address or email address.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA