Re: [AMC-list] I need a good axle hub for 71 javelin anyone have???

Re: [AMC-list] I need a good axle hub for 71 javelin anyone have???

" From: twinrich@xxxxxxx
"
" for amc 20 rear   with V-8 engine    let me know  thanks

any car amc20 hub from at least the mid '60s to '78 is the same.  all
v8s got amc20s; the only i6s that did were ambos.

you know about the knurls that new hubs cut on the axle shafts, and
that [per the manual] you're not supposed to mix-and-match used hubs
and shafts?

axle shaft interchange is a lot more restricted, '71-4 jav/amx for
sure.