[AMC-list] baadass gremlin yahoo list

Anybody know what happened to it????? Suddenly over a week ago...NOTHING and i tried to rejoin...with NO replies??? Emailed Bart...if i have the correct address,,,,,NO replies either?? AMC content..can't WAIT till spring to get my 67 Ambassador convertible out...FINALLY. It's been parked over a year now...got the body/paint all done last winter!!!!