[AMC-list] What year(s) V8s is this intake baffle from ???

[AMC-list] What year(s) V8s is this intake baffle from ???

Hey guys,
This is the baffle we installed on my Offy intake.  Does anyone know what year V8's had this shallow style baffle?

And, would anyone have an extra one they want to get rid of?  A Jeep buddy needs one for his Offy intake installation.  Thanks!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/amundaza/330%20AMC%20STROKER%20BUILD/330%20AMC%20STROKER%20BUILD%20PT4/100_1568.jpg

Sincerely,
Greg Taylor
Rochester Hills, MI