Re: [AMC-list] bob's gremlin restoration

Re: [AMC-list] bob's gremlin restoration

That thing is gonna be a show winner.  But I hope he doesn't get restorer's remorse because it's gonna ride like a Gremlin.  I fixed one up, not nearly as nice as that one, and it was fun to drive but after all was said and done, it was still a Gremlin.  I sold it a few weeks ago and have another one, a 1976 model to finish yet.

Joe Fulton