Re: [AMC-list] Nash Truck

FSJ camper info from a buddy on the FSJ list:

Sure Jim,
Here's some info on the SRW & DRW chassis mounted campers:
http://www.txfsja.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9

Then in the registry there is:
1) a SRW chassis mounted camper in the miscellaneous vehicles
http://www.txfsja.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=85

2) '66 former chassis mounted DRW camper truck:
http://www.txfsja.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=63

3) J3000 chassis mounted DRW camper truck:
http://www.txfsja.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=38

4) '65 former chassis mounted DRW camper truck:
http://www.txfsja.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=19

I also have a copy of the factory brochure, but for some reason didn't upload it with he exception of the two pics in the first link.

That should cover it for you;)
Elliott