To: <baadassGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <garyarden@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:44 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] amc christmas greeting

Merry Christmas Eddie and all you AMC'ers. I am hoping Santa will find me a nice little AMX, Javelin, Spirit, or maybe a Gremlin for Christmas. Any good leads for cars in the southeastern U.S. ? I have two Javelins that could be up for trade. A 69 and a 72. Gary Anderson garyarden@xxxxxxx
828-684-0077