Re: [AMC-list] Amc links coming up dead these days

Re: [AMC-list] Amc links coming up dead these days

I wget'ed the amxfiles.com site some time back; the forum is lost, but one
of us has that on CD; most of the amxfiles.com pages are vendors etc, and
those links go bad, but I have that stuff somewhere. I guess I should copy
it to wps.com for the hell of it.

Internet sites go away all the time, so I wouldn't freak out too much. Some
were early and got superceded by later, better ones.