[AMC-list] Concord defrost question

Does anyone know where the relay is located on my Concord Wagon for the rear window defroster?  I heard this is what goes bad and recently seen one on e-bay but the seller didn't know where it went either?

Oh yeah, the 82 wagon 5-speed is on the road.  Just needing to rebuild the carb to keep it idling.  But sure is amazing, feels like I am driving a new one.  The 82 is sure built better than the 80 wagon.  Looks like they did the improvements for the Eagle, and just left off the 4WD and called it a Concord.  Drives especially well with the limited slip rear end and front and rear sway bars.

The 83 Jeep motor we used appears to have the 70K miles they claimed and runs perfectly.  After the first 1,000 miles, oil still full and clean.  The rear window wiper started to work the other day.  The front windows power up and down fast!  I found a set of steel wheels with the rubber finned molded in for $40/4 and it looks good.

Absolutely no rust, solid, tight and clean.  Interior clean and roomier than the 80 too.  I have been fortunate to find great cars in my life, but this is the BEST.  Garage kept and babied, after sitting for 10 years, coming back to life quickly.  Best $600 spent and $2,500 total including the $$$ for my best friend's mechanical work and his contacts special help.

Hopefully during break, to get the 80 tweaked out and ready to go to a good home.  THANKS for all the info over the past months to get this together.  You are the BEST forum experts around.

Blessings,
Richard
Richard Estermyer