Re: [AMC-list] Amc links coming up dead these days

"Rocky Lear" <lear31@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Looks like we are dying breed. Ramblerrogue.com and now, the amxfiles are both dead. Does Namdra have a site of it's own?

RamblerRogue.com is:

>Domain Name: RAMBLERROGUE.COM
>
>Administrative Contact:
>Stott, Dave daves@xxxxxxx
>PO Box 24634
>TEMPE, AZ 85285
>US
>480-831-7351
>
>Technical Contact:
>Stott, Dave daves@xxxxxxx
>PO Box 24634
>TEMPE, AZ 85285
>US
>480-831-7351
>
>Record last updated 11-12-2003 06:36:45 PM
>Record expires on 05-10-2010
>Record created on 05-09-2000

So at least the registration is good through May, if someone wants to contact Dave and see if he'll let someone take it over.

Also, the Google Cache still has some (all??) pages of RamblerRogue.com indexed.

I just sent a message to Jim Stone, who owned AMXFiles.com.  I asked him if he'd mind renewing it and then transferring ownership to me or one of the clubs, preferably with the most recent existing site intact.

I went looking on http://www.archive.org for both sites but there seem to be some issues with them at the moment.

MARC MONTONI
Richmond VA
http://FreeVirginia.blogspot.com/
Freedom.  Responsibility.  www.LP.org
Cu vi parolas Esperanton?
I'd rather push a Rambler than drive a Toyota.
Visit www.AMCRC.com or www.AMONational.com .
http://RichmondRambler.tripod.com/
http://Hasdrubal.tripod.com/Index.htm