Re: [AMC-list] scary Canadian police chase!

Re: [AMC-list] scary Canadian police chase!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0emkCqE5J3c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UCAhWSBjf4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_7Rv9J8u9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4xMojzEw54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhWBNRAyG_A

my favourite with Richard Kiel seems unavailable...

Ken

Quoting das24rules@xxxxxxxxx: