-------------
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:56:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The Jeep motor home I saw (and the one to which Jim Blair referred) was a full Jeep truck cab and chassis style motor home, not a slide-in.  The camper body was mounted directly to the frame.  I looked for it on craigslist just now and could not find it.  No surprise.

Joe Fulton

--
Frank Swygert
For all AMC enthusiasts