Re: [AMC-list] Oops Wrong Link. Now All Original

I might know someone with both a 287 and a 327.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Swygert <farna@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:11:05
To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] Oops Wrong Link.  Now All Original

If it were something I could go and come back in one day (5-6 hour drive each way) I'd be calling to negotiate on that! It's just what I want, but not willing to buy then pay as much to transport all the way to the other coast! I want something like that to build a 57 Rebel clone from. Heck, it's a clone... I'd have the trim air brushed on the side! Well, would be sort of a clone with air brushed trim... Main thing would be to find a 287 or 327 to put an MPFI system on! Want an old Mercedes Bosch system from the 70s -- looks almost like the old Bendix Electrojector system! Electronics are different, but rails and injectors are close to the same type. Bosch bought design rights from Bendix.

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:50:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Joe Fulton <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/1510518845.html

--