[AMC-list] electric car

Nick, you at the home base of AMC, I committed to chip on the matador, will fire up motorhome and venture from Minn to VA, hell just got back from PA getting the Renagade for wife. My Question to you is, it has been determined that this is the last solargen, 491 miles. Having purchased the matador, having the cj8, never titled or driven, I feel that the electric car belongs to a special place. I am rebuilding my garage which was toasted ,,lost everything, but I have a fear of the responsibility of this car, once you experience a fire, you do loose some peace of mind,,with that fear, I am wondering where it should be placed. I am not concerned about money, it is the history that is more important. To those on the list, if you have idea's, I judge non, only welcome ideas on how this car should be protected Garry In Minn