To: "Rambler Nash Jeep and familyAMC" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2009 9:44 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] One of the nicer Steve Green Collection cars

I just forwarded your craigslist reference to the Bring A Trailer website. It will be interesting to see if they feature the car in the next couple of days.

Good luck with it. I downloaded the engine pictures as a restoration reference. I know the dist. cap and plug wires have been replaced but most of the features are obviously original. I could not do that car justice by owning it since I don't have enough garage space. I doubt that many people could either.

Regards,
Joe